Binaasu temple tour
Tour covered: Jakhol, Sunkundi Village, Saturi Village, Binaasu temple
Duration: 5 Nights/6 Days
State: Uttarakhand (North)
Starting Point: Dehradun
Best Season: September to June
Nearest Airport: Jolly Grant Airport Dehradun, Uttarakhand
Nearest Railway: Dehradun
Altitude: 2200 mts
Binaasu Temple is situated on a hilltop, surrounded by serene beauty.
A place where you are one with nature – a pristine, tranquil and peaceful location far from the crowd. It offers a spectacular 360 degree view of entire Jakhol, Sankri, Sunkundi village and Kedarkantha peak. It is believed that every wish is fulfilled by coming here.
Day 1: Dehradun – Jakhol
Arrival at Dehradun. On arrival assistance and proceed to drive 7-8 hours to reach Jakhol. Nearest town of Jakhol village is Purola.
The Journey till Purola is quite picturesque, going through Mussoorie, and Kempty Falls. Breakfast at Kempty Falls and then moved on. You will come across small towns like Nainbhag, Damta, Naugaonand and Purola.
On the way there is a place called Lakhamandal, which is said to be the same place where Kauravas tried to burn Pandavas in a Wax built Castle.
From Purola to Jakhol is 75 Kms, and you will come across Sunali, Jarmola, Kharsari, Mori, Naitwar and then Jakhol.
All through the journey, you will be following river Tons and will find beautiful location for river rafting at Mori. Jarmola has Asia’s biggest pine tree, the entire area is covered with thick pine forest. At Netwar two rivers meet river Rupin and Supin which eventually meets river Yamuna. Netwar also has King Karn’s temple, which is one of the prime tourist attraction.
Day 2: Jakhol – Base Camp (Kamte)
After breakfast 1.5 km trek to Camp with pack lunch. Overnight stay in Camp.
Day 3: Base Camp (Kamte) – Binaasu Temple
After breakfast 10 km trek to Binaasu Temple with pack lunch. Overnight stay in Camp Binaasu.
Day 4: Binaasu temple – Jakhol.
After breakfast 10 km trek to Jakhol with pack lunch. Overnight stay at Homestay.
Day 5: Jakhol - Dehradun
After breakfast 230 km drive to Dehradun. Hot lunch enroute. Dehradun Tour concludes.
- All arrangements for staying and camping while on trip
- Porter and mule support to carry camping equipment.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in tents/ Homestay
- All meals (veg meals) & safe drinking water
- All trekking arrangements with Sleeping bag, guiding team, camp staff and cooks
- Forest entry charges
- Personal luggage can be carried by mules and/or porters on a chargeable basis.
- Bottled water
- Any kind of personal expenses (laundry/phone calls/alcohol/etc.)
- Backpack offloading charges
- Porter/mule charges for personal luggage
- Stay at Dehradun on the last day
- Any kind of emergency evacuation charges
- Travel & Cancellation insurance
Please note: itinerary is subject to change due to natural calamities and weather condition
Note: All Itineraries are conducted for a minimum of 5 persons.
For booking you can make 50% payment now and 50% payment 15 days prior to arrival.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip 25% of total tours cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 30-15 days before the start date of the trip 50% of total tours cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 15-0 days before the start date of the trip 100% of total tours cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
Route Map from Delhi to Jakhol
Delhi - Muzaffarnagar - Roorkee - Haridwar - Rishikesh - Dehradun - Mussoorie - Nainbhag – Damta – Naugaon – Purola – Jarmola – Mori – Naitwar – Jakhol.